|Home||» Products||» Multirings Shear Mill||» Multi Rings Shear Mill|
Multi Rings Shear Mill
Multi Rings Sheer Mill
We take immense pleasure to introduce ourselves as one of the well established manufacturers and exporters of Multi Rings Sheer Mill. Manufactured from the best quality raw materials and components, this machine is widely used in various industries such as chemical, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics & toiletries. These sheer mills are available in the market at very cost effective prices. Known for its features such as corrosion & abrasion resistance, sturdy construction and excellent performance, this Multi Rings Sheer Mill is manufactured as per the industrial standards and norms.
Further Details :
We offer multi ring sheer mill which is widely used in following areas
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
- Food Processing
- Paints and Printing Inks
- Audio and Video Tape Coating
- Food Processing
- Paper and Plastic
- Agro chemicals and many more.
International standards require hygienic construction in the process equipment in various industries of today viz:
- Making of medicinal formulations, suspensions, syrups, etc.
- Making of pures, pastes, granulation etc.
- Making of creams, suspension etc.
Bio - Technology
- Making of granulation, suspensions colloidal solutions etc.
To Fulfill the desired needs Wahal Engineers has developed different types of Waal. Mills - High Shear mixers to meet the challenging requirements of today.
- High Shear in line mixers can blend liquids of varying viscosities rapidly and produce a homogeneous product in a single pass.
Emulsifying and Homogenizing
- High Shear in Line mixers rotors are designed to emulsify with a low cost in comparison to a highly complicated equipments such as high pressure homogenizers.
Particle Size Reduction
- A High Shear Mixer generates particles of uniform size at a very high speed. The sold and semi - solid material are dispersed to either a solution or a fine dispersion. The reduced size depends on the hardness and the toughness of the material in question. The cost incurred is fraction of the cost as per conventional procedures.
WAHAL ENGINEERS All Rights Reserved.